Let’s face it, there will be days when you’re just lazy and you just
want to veg out in front of the TV. But then you feel so terrible about
it that it makes you almost want to give up altogether. Well, I’m here
to tell you that it’s okay to rest and let your body relax, without
feeling guilty whatsoever. We all have our down days, and we can always
bounce back from it, so don’t put too much pressure on yourself when you
have a bad day.
7. Always think of the end goal
Throughout this whole process, I promise you that things will get
tough. You will feel tired. You will feel pain all over your body. But I
also promise you that it’s worth it. So whenever you feel discouraged, I
want you to think of the end goal: In just a couple of weeks, you will
be much more fit, much healthier, more fresh, and feel more alive that
you’ve ever felt in your entire life. Do you really want to give up now
and miss out on all those wonderful things to come?
Post a Comment