When my girlfriend and I broke up for 3 months, I meditated a lot to
help me get through it. While we are back together, you've got to really
face the possibility that you two won't get back together ever.
Meditating is a great way to clear your mind; it helps you to start
thinking clearly about everything.
6. Talk about It
When you break up with someone, you can't just bottle up all of the
emotions and let them eat away your insides. Instead, you need to expel
the poison and you really need to talk about it with people. The next
point that I have is all about the importance of having a friend to lean
on!
7. Have a Friend to Lean on
Having a BFF that understands you, knows you and knows your ex is a
great sounding board. Truthfully, you want someone that isn't going to
bad mouth your ex, just in case you do get back together but someone
that is going to really help you through the breakup.
Post a Comment