When you tell yourself this enough, your body will begin to trust
what you are saying and you will make good things happen. “Today will be
a good day” — why? Because you said so. A positive and happy heart will
always gather and create good things for itself. An affirmation that is
a simple 6 words can change the next 24 hours of your life. Start
today.
7. I’m Perfect The Way I Am
A lot of us woman, including myself, are constantly striving for a
goal. A new body, a better outlook, a change in style… whatever it
maybe, appreciate yourself the way you are right now. Be thankful that
you are alive and able to dream big. I am not saying you shouldn’t have
desires and goals, what I am simply saying is love yourself now, because
the journey to your goal will be much more enjoyable. These things to
say to yourself are simple, yet so life changing when felt honestly.
8. I Am Grateful
Waking up can sometimes be a task but it’s a necessity. Put all the
snooze alarms and complaining aside and be grateful you are actually
breathing. Far too many are taken too soon in life and we can forget the
real reasons to be grateful. An extremely important thing to say to
ourselves is “I am grateful to be alive.” Let this be the first thing
you say each and every morning, and something tells me you might be a
little less hurtful to the guy that cuts you off this morning.
Post a Comment